Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Not the Kisses again!

Yes I indulged and had 4 today.  I had like 6 in my hands and then just ate 4 as fast as I could unwrap them and put the rest back.  I should throw the bag away but I just can't.

I did share with Kristi that on Saturday in the afternoon I was craving/hungry ?, while out shopping on my errands. While at Target I bought, on sale, the Hostess 100 calorie, 1 point pack each (or so I thought), of chocolate mini cakes.  I thought I'll have a packet on my way to the other store. When I got in my car and opened the packet I was SHOCKED to say the least at the size of those flat, mini, mini cakes.  Really that is suppose to do something for me.  So I ate one  packet.   I thought well for another point I'll have a 2nd packet.  It truly was quite sweet and I couldn't believe I ate all 6 of  them in 10 seconds.  On my way into TJ Maxx I found a garbage and when I knew no one was out of their cars or coming out of the store, I dumped the box with 4 full packets. Truly I had to get them out of the car and out of my hands.

I came home to enter them on the tracker and 2 packets equal 3.5 points - WHAT - I thought is was 2.  No if you indulge in 2 that's triple the points.  Lesson learned. That will not be my indulgence again.  Give me a yogurt, a cookie packet, something I can chomp on.

I did see a Red Lobster commercial last night and they showed some chocolate cake with carmel sauce -- Oh that would of been good!

Mama T

No comments:

Post a Comment