Wednesday, January 13, 2010

a loss, but why not satisfied?

Today was a messed up day. I had to meet my trainer today because she wasn't available on Monday. So, I went straight from working out to my WW meeting at 10am. I did see a loss- 2lbs. That is a good and healthy loss, and not surprising since I weigh myself daily. However, I think I was hoping for more 'cause I'm working out real hard and doing pretty well on my points. But, it is what it is and it's heading downward. I want to stay motivated and encouraged. This will be a long haul for me.

Happy Wednesday!
Mama Dub

4 comments:

  1. I know. It takes forever to get the weight off. But 2 lbs a weeks is average if your not on Biggest Loser :) A few of the contestants last night only lost like 3 lbs. OK one lost 10 - but he is 500 lbs.

    So a 1 - 2 lb loss is our goal or 4 - 8 lbs a month. At least we are not adding 4 - 8 lbs a month.

    You did good Wendy, be proud of yourself! I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job! 2 pounds is HUGE! really...just pick up a two pound weight...it's not insignificant...what is that like two cans of beans? seriously wendy. congrats! i WISH i had lost 2 pounds...nothing like adding 1 :O !!!

    down is good.

    i remember there were weeks when i would have a big drop and then 1/10 here and there...but always down.

    be encouraged...it's gonna come off girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. satisfaction = complacency

    complacency in weight loss = no weight loss

    no complaceny = weight loss

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that last one Mama K! I am not satisfied! Tomorrow...more minutes running on the treadmill than ever!

    Thanks!!! :)

    ReplyDelete