I had a good day. I did not exercise and I'm OK with that. I just wasn't motivated in the morning as I had a headache and this afternoon I had to run errands.
I had a good day with points. Only over by 1. I made homemade potato fries for dinner. Just cut up 4 potatoes, tossed in olive oil, salt and pepper and baked at 400 for 45 minutes. Very tasty and good. One potato on the tracker and one tsp. of olive oil. Very satisfying. Along with my salad and fish and broccoli for dinner.
My snack was peanuts again. When I'm done with my bag, in 2 more servings, I won't replace them. Way too many points for a 1/4 cup. But I do enjoy the taste. Any ideas to replace them?
Wendy have a great weigh in tomorrow! You've done well so I'm sure you'll see a drop. When is your meeting time?
Mama T
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment