In general, I'm a low energy person...I don't tend to push myself physically. I let go easily and give myself some rational excuses. But, Mama K's post yesterday kept me going on the treadmill today. It popped into my head over and over. While I don't know exactly how many minutes I stayed at the highest intensity (I do 3 levels...fast walk, jog and run), I know I stayed there and went there longer today. Thanks again for the encouragement!
Yesterday eating was good... I went .5 points above my allotment which I will take from my flex points. I haven't been eating my activity points thus far, and I think I will work to keep it that way.
Well, must shower now. We have playdate plans with someone I'm pretty confident will have a WW friendly lunch waiting!
Good day,
Mama Dub
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Together is how we will all do this!! With prayer and each other!!
ReplyDeleteYes a yummy (kind of) chicken salad (3 points) and fruit (1 point). Then the veggies your bringing.