Friday, January 15, 2010

Tomorrow

Tomorrow all day from 9 - 4 I am at a meeting with other lia sophia ladies from our same zone (200 people). We are at Weber Inn so lunch is provided.  I know how to make the right decisions, but will I?  I am always so hungry after you sit and listen to things all day.   Hoping I can make the right choices.   I will bring some snacks, but always feel funny eating them in front of others, if you know what I mean.   So I'll start the day with my oatmeal and banana.  When I get home I'll be alone too. Bob and the boys are going to Monster Trucks. So that is hard for me to not snack too when I'm alone.  

I'll report back.  Have a great day everyone.  

Mama T

1 comment:

  1. Did OKAY today. I did indulge in a chocolate cookie that was divine!!!! It was huge and only had 1/2! Lunch was salad, grilled chicken with BBQ sauce already on it, and fruit. Also a divine butter roll - not whole wheat. Was great!

    So did OK and enjoyed the food too!

    ReplyDelete