My thoughts on changing weigh in day...
The first time I did WW my weigh in day was on Friday. I thought this was great because I could spend the week "making up for" the weekend. As time went on, I realized this defied logic because the days when I "did better" still mattered and caused weight loss. I don't know if this makes sense 'cause it's jumbled in my head. Maybe a weigh in on a Monday means the weight is higher than it would have been 3 days before on Friday. Probably actually. But the weigh in day is just the day you track it. I think a different day simply has a psychological advantage and that may be important. It doesn't mean more weight loss though.
That said, Mama T- I'm a bit confused on your scale tribulations, but congrats on 3lbs down. How weird the huge diff on the new scale. Mama K- I've been told in the past to look over your tracker, see if there are any areas of difficulty and persevere! It has to happen...calories in-calories out!
My goal today and tomorrow is to be dead on on points- no flex points because I begin again on Wed for my regular from now on weigh in day.
Mama Dub
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good thoughts. I think I am switching my weigh in day - I need the psychological boost.
ReplyDeleteI had a scale from over 15 years ago - the dial kind not even the battery digital kind. The Wii had me 9 lbs heavier then the old one.
I weighed on Wii this morning at 2 lbs higher than my new digital one. So I'll keep tracking off the digital one from now on. Much closer than my old dial one.
Have a great day with your exercise and points.